How can I obtain a map of my property?

The Property Valuation Administrator (PVA) is happy to print out a map of your property for you at no charge. Maps of any other property can be obtained in our office for a nominal fee.

You can also print your own maps from our online GIS land records mapping system.

Contact the PVA at 859-392-1750, or email the PVA’s Office, for more details. (PVA maps are not legal documents and should be used for general reference only.)

Show All Answers

1. How do I find out who owns a certain property?
2. How can I pay my taxes?
3. Where can I learn how much a certain property sold for?
4. How can I find more detailed info about a certain property?
5. How can I determine if I'm eligible to apply for an assessment exemption?
6. How can I change my mailing address?
7. How can I obtain a map of my property?
8. Can I dispute my property assessment?
9. How can I correct information about my property?
10. Can I add, change or remove the name on my property or tax bill?
11. I purchased a property which has an Agricultural/Horticultural Exemption. Do I have to re-apply or do I get the exemption automatically?